Team performance begins with individual performance.
So, what do team members need to do individually to contribute to their team’s success? By using What’s My Team Member Style? individuals are provided with the needed insight. The assessment helps participants evaluate how they typically behave on a team and the results reveal their preference for one of 4 team member styles. With increased awareness, they are able to appreciate other team members’ contributions and address differences proactively.
The Participant Guide is designed as a resource booklet for participants. Presented as an instrument/workbook format, it contains an 18-item assessment, a Response/Scoring Form, charting of results, an interpretive guide, and an action-planning section.
• Identify personal team member style
• Understand how to capitalise on style strengths and improve trouble spots
• Identify the styles of fellow teammates
• Plan how to take full advantage of the team mix of styles
• Realise how one is perceived by team members through peer feedback
How It Works
Participants respond to 18 statements using a pressure-sensitive form. After scoring is complete, easy-to-read charts allow respondents to quickly scan the strengths and trouble spots that characterise their particular team member styles. To better understand how they are perceived, individual team members can then view Feedback Forms provided by their fellow teammates.
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|OBJECTIVE||To identify personal team member style|
|AUDIENCE||Member of intact teams|
|TIME REQUIRED||Scoring: 10 minutes. Interpretation: 1 hour.|
|AUTHOR||HRDQ Research & Development Team|