The Whats My Team Member Style-Facilitator Guide features optional activities that allow participants to practice using flexibility when working with other styles. These activities utilise Feedback Forms (completed by team members prior to the training session) and StylePlay. Each Participant Guide provides a worksheet for positive personal action planning, a diagram for creating a team profile, and team action planning.
Uses for What’s My Team Member Style?
What’s My Team Member Style? is an excellent way to kick off any team-building training and can be used as a stand-alone tool or as part of a larger programme. It is most effective for members of intact teams who are in the training session together. The assessment can also assist team members in identifying work roles that fit with their team member styles.
What to Order
Order one Facilitator Guide per trainer and one Participant Guide per participant. To give participants insight on how they are viewed by each other, order enough Feedback Forms for each individual to provide feedback on fellow team members.
Facilitator Guide includes:
• Administrative guidelines
• Theoretical background
• Experiential learning methodology
• Optional 2-hour workshop
• Alternative training design (3-hour workshop)
• 3 supplemental activities (required: StylePlay - 12 Group Card Games and Feedback Forms)
• Training outline template
• Technical information including validity and normative data
• Sample copy of Participant Guide
• Sample copy of Feedback Form
• CD-ROM containing Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation and reproducible masters (activity handout, certificate of achievement, and training evaluation)
• Convenient binder format
• Sample copy of Personality Style for Dummies
• Sample copy of Personality Styleat Work.