Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
Trust is a powerful tool for helping facilitators explore the sensitive issue of trust — without arousing defensiveness. There simply is no other product like it available today.
• Identify one’s individual tendency to trust
• Understand the factors that affect the decision to trust
• Discover 4 groups of behaviour that indicate trust
• Learn how to improve one’s trust level.
Based on the elements of trust described by Mayer and others and a review of the research on trust, the evidence of trust in people’s behavior can be distilled into 4 distinct areas. These 4 areas constitute the 4 dimensions measured by the Trust self-assessment:
• Evidence of Lack of Monitoring
• Evidence of Benevolence
• Evidence of Openness
• Evidence of Risk Taking
Trust: The Ultimate Test Participant Guide includes:
• 24-item assessment
• Pressure-sensitive response form
• Scoring charts - NEW!
• Description of the 4 groups of behaviour that indicate trust
• Interpretive information
• Charts for identifying the 6 factors that affect one's decision to trust
• Expanded action planning - NEW!