This report includes detailed information about the specific methods and research used to develop and test Trust.
Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
Trust is a powerful tool for helping facilitators explore the sensitive issue of trust — without arousing defensiveness. There simply is no other product like it available today.
• Identify one’s individual tendency to trust
• Understand the factors that affect the decision to trust
• Discover 4 groups of behaviour that indicate trust
• Learn how to improve one’s trust level.
Based on the elements of trust described by Mayer and others and a review of the research on trust, the evidence of trust in people’s behavior can be distilled into 4 distinct areas. These 4 areas constitute the 4 dimensions measured by the Trust self-assessment:
• Evidence of Lack of Monitoring
• Evidence of Benevolence
• Evidence of Openness
• Evidence of Risk Taking
Trust: The Ultimate Test Participant Guide includes:
• 24-item assessment
• Pressure-sensitive response form
• Scoring charts - NEW!
• Description of the 4 groups of behaviour that indicate trust
• Interpretive information
• Charts for identifying the 6 factors that affect one's decision to trust
• Expanded action planning - NEW!
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|AUTHOR||HRDQ Research & Development Team|