Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
Everyone is in Sales!
Sales success is not an accident; the information contained in The Sales Style Indicator (SSI) will assist individuals and teams to increase their sales performance. This process will provide you with a significant competitive advantage.
SSI is a professionally developed, self-administered, and self-scoring learning and communication instrument. It is not a test that can be passed or failed.
• Identify your basic Sales Style of responding to prospects, clients, and sales tasks
• Gain self-understanding, self-acceptance, and greater understanding and acceptance of others
• Identify the consequences and/or strengths of your selling style when relating with your prospects and clients
• Identify your typical reactions to sales stress and pressure and learn how to compensate for your weaknesses
• Better understand the buying style tendencies of your client and learn to interact with them more effectively
• Learn how to successfully and quickly build rapport with your clients, potential clients, and others
• Increase harmony and productivity by sharing a common language when talking with others about the style behaviours that are more effective or productive in various sales situations
• Determine your preferred selling style and work environment, to more intentionally select the best sales role, structure, and responsibilities for you
• Gain an understanding of human behaviour that you can use to ease tension and promote harmony in relationships with prospects and clients and in your interactions with your fellow workers
• Develop a plan to increase your Sales Style flexibility and effectiveness during sales calls with prospects and clients and in your interactions with team members
• Facilitate sales team development through the careful assessment of team-member strengths and weaknesses.