Please Note: This is not the complete game,
Flight from Savo Participant Guide:
Includes 1 assessment. Order one Participant Guide for each individual.
• Scenario description
• Reflection questions
• Description of the 5 Supervisory Skills
• Pressure-sensitive response form
• Interpretive information
• Action planning.
• Learn 5 fundamental supervisory skills
• Practice the 5 skills in an engaging 'live' group project
• Receive direct feedback on skill strengths and weaknesses
• Understand the challenges of being a supervisor
• Determine which skills one can apply to be more effective on the job.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|OBJECTIVE||To help individuals learn and practice the 5 fundamental supervisory skills|
|AUDIENCE||New or intermediate level supervisors|
|TIME REQUIRED||2 Hours|
|AUTHOR||HRDQ Research & Development Team|