This report includes detailed information about the specific methods and research used to develop and test this product.
Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
How The Team Effectiveness Profile Works
The Team Effectiveness Profile has been designed to function as a self-administered learning instrument. The TEP yields an overall Team Effectiveness Score as well as separate scores for each of the 5 areas indicating the general health of the group and blockages that hinder team effectiveness.
• Identify issues that block effectiveness
• Reduce or eliminate problems that can drain a group’s energy
• Maximise the group’s productive efforts.
Uses for the TEP
Appropriate for any type of team and all levels of team members and leaders, the TEP can be used as a stand-alone instrument or as a component in a larger team-building programme. The TEP can be used to:
• Measure pre-team building conditions
• Orient new teams to potential problems
• Unblock struggling teams
• Determine post- team-building results
We recommend administering the TEP periodically, as issues will change over a period a time.
Participant Guide includes:
• 50-item profile
• Pressure-sensitive scoring form
• Interpretive information
• Descriptions of the 5 team effectiveness areas
• Discussion guide
• Action planning.