Free Sample available, (LIMITED TO 1 PER CUSTOMER)
The PAIR Behavioural Style Instrument™ provides a clear understanding of an individual’s personal behavioural style and helps him/her increase personal effectiveness through recognising and identifying that style differences are positive and can add value. Used for over 15 years in a wide range of organisations, PAIR is based on the well known dimensions of Sensor-Intuitor (SN) and Feeler-Thinker (FT).
PAIR is a self-scoring inventory supported by 20 pages of participant resources that cover interpretation of results and the development of a personal action plan.
PAIR Behavioural Style Instrument consists of:
Section 1 Introduction
• What is Behaviour Style?
• How Can Knowledge of Behaviour styles be useful?
• Introduction to the PAIR diagram
• Your personal PAIR Profile.
Section 2 Familiarisation
• Principal Characteristics of the Four Styles
• Positive Aspects of Behaviour
• Negative Aspects of Behaviour.
Section 3 How different styles see each other
• How a given style sees the others
• Valuing others
• How opposites can help each other
• Balancing teams.
Section 4 Recognising and Influencing the Four Styles
• Recognising the four styles
• Clues to Behaviour Style
• Influencing others to act
• How to influence a person with a given style
Section 5 'Visioning' activity
• A 25-minute Group Assignment to help absorb the data
Section 6 Self-assessment activity
• Strengths carried to excess can become weaknesses
• Strengths v Allowable Weaknesses