Live with HONOUR by knowing the RULES that you and your clients live by
Leaders make wise yet surprisingly quick decisions. How? They know their Core Values beforehand.
• Identify the values that are most important to you and learn why.
• Understand how to increase your fulfilment and happiness in life.
• Develop a specific action plan that will move you toward living your most important values.
The Values Preference Indicator (VPI) is a simple yet powerful process to help measure personal values preferences. It was intended to be a self-awareness and educational tool, while helping users gain a deeper understanding of the values that are most important to them. The exercises are designed so that participants can systematically examine fundamental values for the purpose of self-learning and group discussion.
The VPI is one way of looking at your values and only part of a holistic personal or professional devlopment plan. When you understand what your values are, confusion disappears and inner clarity develops. The VPI identifies those core values. When you know someone else’s Core Values and can match them with your own, you can build trust and understanding. You may have the right person for the right job; now can you TRUST him or her? Find out how much.
Use the VPI to
• Make a Decision with Confidence
• Build Teams
• Build Trust
• Live up to Your Own Values and Expectations
Use it for
• Prospective Partners, Business and Personal
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|FORMAT||Assessment, also available online|
|OBJECTIVE||To Identify Core Values|
|AUDIENCE||All organisation members|
|AUTHOR||Everett T. Robinson, M.A. and Ken Keis, M.B.A.|