Live with HONOUR by knowing the RULES that you and your clients live by
Leaders make wise yet surprisingly quick decisions. How? They know their Core Values beforehand.
• Identify the values that are most important to you and learn why.
• Understand how to increase your fulfilment and happiness in life.
• Develop a specific action plan that will move you toward living your most important values.
The Values Preference Indicator (VPI) is a simple yet powerful process to help measure personal values preferences. It was intended to be a self-awareness and educational tool, while helping users gain a deeper understanding of the values that are most important to them. The exercises are designed so that participants can systematically examine fundamental values for the purpose of self-learning and group discussion.
The VPI is one way of looking at your values and only part of a holistic personal or professional devlopment plan. When you understand what your values are, confusion disappears and inner clarity develops. The VPI identifies those core values. When you know someone else’s Core Values and can match them with your own, you can build trust and understanding. You may have the right person for the right job; now can you TRUST him or her? Find out how much.
The VPI can assist you to do the following:
- Determine your personal and professional values preferences
- Provide a process to help you prioritize your values
- Confirm that what you THINK are your most important values really reflect what you actually value
- Understand how all your interpersonal relationships are affected by your top values
- Design a work/career life that best reflects your values and needs
- Outline a development plan to better align your life with the needs of your values
- Create a roadmap to help you make values-based decisions
- Make more intentional life choices
- Establish where you can increase your fulfillment and purpose in life
- Reduce conflict and increase harmony as others become aware of the needs and wants of your top values
- Accept others more easily as you recognize the different needs of others’ values
- Increase your overall confidence and clarity in all areas of your life
Use the VPI to:
- Prioritize Your Values
- Intentionally Design a Positive Work/Career Life
- Build a Life That is Congruent With Your Values
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Decision Making
- Make The Right Decision Every-Time!
Use it for
• Prospective Partners, Business and Personal
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.
Assessment, also available online
To Identify Core Values
All organisation members
Everett T. Robinson, M.A. and Ken Keis, M.B.A.