The Online Values Preference Indicator—a 12-page professionally developed learning and communication tool—is content-rich, self-administered, and self-scored.
You prioritise from a list of 21 behavioural values, then complete our proprietary forced-choice values-decision matrix. In a single page, you make over 300 micro-decisions about your values.
With thousands of users over the years, we continue to be amazed by the high percentage of people who at first have no idea what their core values are, then realise their values are not being represented in their life. Then they realise why they are living unfulfilled lives.
The VPI can assist you to do the following:
- Determine your personal and professional values preferences
- Provide a process to help you prioritize your values
- Confirm that what you THINK are your most important values really reflect what you actually value
- Understand how all your interpersonal relationships are affected by your top values
- Design a work/career life that best reflects your values and needs
- Outline a development plan to better align your life with the needs of your values
- Create a roadmap to help you make values-based decisions
- Make more intentional life choices
- Establish where you can increase your fulfillment and purpose in life
- Reduce conflict and increase harmony as others become aware of the needs and wants of your top values
- Accept others more easily as you recognize the different needs of others’ values
- Increase your overall confidence and clarity in all areas of your life
Use the VPI to:
- Prioritize Your Values
- Intentionally Design a Positive Work/Career Life
- Build a Life That is Congruent With Your Values
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Decision Making
- Make The Right Decision Every-Time!
Use the Values Preference Indicator for:
• Everyone—No Exceptions!
Online Values Preference Indicator
This version can be completed online 24/7, if you or your client have an Internet connection. The Online version automatically calculates and prioritises your list of 21 core values. Most individuals can complete the Online VPI in about 20 minutes.
The Online VPI includes all the content of the print-based assessment. The Online VPI is a powerful option to enhance virtual support, coaching, career, professional development training, and/or educational processes.