The Project Management Memory Jogger™ is the best way to monitor projects and achieve high-quality results.
Ensure that your team’s projects are completed on time, within budget, and with exceptional results. An indispensable tool for employees at all levels of the organisation, the Project Management Memory Jogger™ offers a practical, user-friendly approach to effective project management.
This handy pocket guide provides a project road map to enable teams to prepare for, charter, execute, and close out successful projects. Key concepts in each step of the project management process are illustrated in a case study that parallels the process. Each step also includes a discussion of why and how to complete each portion of the process. A valuable asset that can be customised to incorporate your organisation’s unique culture and business goals, the Project Management Memory Jogger™ explains the skills and knowledge team members need to apply to each project.
• 'Project Management at a Glance' chart
• Easy-to-follow case study
• Definitions of key terms
• Icons to direct the reader to recommended activities for three distinct project types
• Instructions to create a successful project charter
• Instructions to create effective project plans
• Examples of charts and documents that will be created in the process
• Hints for working together as a team
• Directions to resolve problems and manage change in the project
• Tips to excel and pitfalls to avoid
• Ways to capture feedback and lessons learned
• 'Tool Application' chart