This report includes detailed information about the specific methods and research used to develop and test Neurolinguistic Communication Profile (NCP).
Improve on-the-job communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and productivity with the revised and expanded Neurolinguistic Communication Profile. Based on the powerful model of Neurolinguistic Programming™, theNCP enables participants to identify their unconscious preferences toward one of three sensory channels used in filtering and communicating information: auditory, visual, or kinesthetic.
NCP Learning Outcomes:
• Recognise one’s communication preference – and those of others
• Communicate more effectively with others who have different communication preferences
• Understand how conflicts occur when communication preferences differ
• Discover how to increase productivity, motivation, and the accurate exchange of information
• Gain flexibility in striving to match another person’s communication style
By analysing communication preferences, individuals are able to determine the relative strengths and weaknesses of their own communication styles and therefore develop strategies to increase flexibility and build rapport with others.
The Neurolinguistic Communication Profile consists of:
Participant Guide: 65-item profile with pressure-sensitive scoring, NLP explanation and background, interpretive information, and an additional 12-item rapport-building assessment with interpretation, exercises, and action planning strategies. Order one per participant.
Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.