If you have purchased a single credit you'll receive an email that contains a link to complete the assessment, once your order is processed. If you require this single assessment link to be sent to someone other than yourself, please put a note when ordering.
If you've ordered multiple credits, we will contact you with your portal access details for you to distribute assessments to your participants (Project set up available if required. Please see below)
Neurolinguistic Communication Profile Second Edition
Improve on-the-job communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and productivity with the revised and expanded Neurolinguistic Communication Profile (NCP). Based on the powerful model of Neurolinguistic Programming™, the NCP enables participants to identify their unconscious preferences toward one of three sensory channels used in filtering and communicating information: auditory, visual, or kinesthetic.
NCP Learning Outcomes:
• Recognise one’s communication preference – and those of others
• Communicate more effectively with others who have different communication preferences
• Understand how conflicts occur when communication preferences differ
• Discover how to increase productivity, motivation, and the accurate exchange of information
• Gain flexibility in striving to match another person’s communication style
By analysing communication preferences, individuals are able to determine the relative strengths and weaknesses of their own communication styles and therefore develop strategies to increase flexibility and build rapport with others.
• Interpreting Your Scores
• Your Overall Communication Profilel
• Rapport – The Key to Effective Communication
• Applying What You’ve Learned
• About the Authors