Making the Most of Your Leadership Practices Inventory Feedback
The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) Workbook is a guide to debriefing and understanding one's LPI feedback report. It is designed for use in a workshop or one-on-one coaching setting.
The Leadership Practices Inventory is the best-selling and most trusted leadership tool of its generation. This celebrated instrument package approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviours. The 360-degree toll helps individuals and organisations measure their leadership competencies, while guiding them through the process of applying Kouzes and Posner's acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership model to real-life organisational challenges.
In this 4th edition, you'll find:
• A fresh, modern look to the materials, including the feedback reports
• A group comparison report page
• A shorter workbook specifically designed for debriefing and understanding the Feedback Report
• The latest data on the model
• An updated facilitator's guide that focuses on LPI administration, debrief, and how a facilitator can develop one's leaders from there.
Anyone can learn to be an effective leader if they are given the right feedback and tools. Help others to discover their leadership potential with the LPI!
• Look for Messages, not measures
• Accept feedback as a gift
• Take the feedback seriously
• Trust the feedback
• Value the differences in your observers perspectives
• Plan how to re-administer.
Leadership Practices Inventory Workbook is divided into 10 sections
Step 1 Examine your first impressions
Step 2 Explore consistency
Step 3 Find patterns and listen for messages
Step 4 Seek clarification
Step 5 Focus your developmental efforts
Step 6 Imagine your ideal future self
Step 7 Overcome barriers and concerns
Step 8 Plan next steps
Step 9 Make a public commitment
Step 10 Prepare to share your feedback.