The quantity of Leadership Practices Inventory Observer Forms needed depends on how many people you plan to invite to complete the form.
The Leadership Practices Inventory is the best-selling and most trusted leadership tool of its generation. This celebrated instrument packages approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviours. The 360-degree toll helps individuals and organisations measure their leadership competencies, while guiding them through the process of applying Kouzes and Posner's acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership model to real-life organisational challenges.
In this 5th edition, you'll find:
• A fresh, modern look to the materials, including the feedback reports
• A group comparison report page
• A shorter workbook specifically designed for debriefing and understanding the Feedback Report
• The latest data on the model
• An updated facilitator's guide that focuses on LPI administration, debrief, and how a facilitator can develop one's leaders from there.
Anyone can learn to be an effective leader if they are given the right feedback and tools. Help others to discover their leadership potential with the LPI!
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|OBJECTIVE||To identify and improve leadership skills|
|AUDIENCE||Managers, supervisors, and team leaders|
|TIME REQUIRED||1 to 1½ hours|
|AUTHOR||Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner|