Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
The Job Style Indicator (JSI) is theomplement to the PSI. The JSI provides a graphic picture of the style requirements of a particular job. It can be completed by managers, post-holders, co-workers and job applicants to specify the behavioural style requirements they perceive are necessary to perform a job successfully.
This analysis can then be used to help match people to jobs, identify and resolve differences in perceptions in the way a job should be carried out, signal specific strengths and difficulties, and determine areas for improvement.
The JSI is self-scoring, providing immediate perception results. Four total scores are generated, one for each of the Personal Style Dimensions.
• Behavioural Actions (Changing Things)
• Cognitive analysis (Handling Data)
• Interpersonal Harmony (Relating with People)
• Affective Expressions (Exploring Ideas)
Uses and Applications
Suggested uses for this instrument include:
• Clarify Responsibilities
• Confirm Expectations
• Establish Mutual Understanding
• Confirm Work Style Needs
• Prospective Employees
• Career Centres and Recruitment Agencies
• Intentional Team Building.