By developing insights into the change process, there will be increased awareness into why some people:
- appear to be so threatened by change, while others are constantly dissatisfied with the status quo
- see both sides of an issue and others cannot
- respond to gradual, step-by-step change while others prefer radical, comprehensive changes.
The Change Management Predictor measures a person’s preferred style when confronted with change. The 20-item assessment is self-scoring and provides a personal change style score. This is based on the Change Style Continuum model.
What to order: You will need 1 self assessment per participant. For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.
CMP Selected Contents
- Change Management Predictor Questionnaire
- Your Change Management Predictor Profile
Part 1 Becoming Familiar with the CMP
- Change Profiles
Part 2 Benefiting from the CMP
- Negative Perceptions of Others
- The Change Management Challenge
- Personal Action Plan
Part 3 Supporting Material
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About the Author.
The CMP Continuum Model
The CMP has no right or wrong, or 'better or worse' style or score and is a powerful self-awareness assessment instrument.
The three styles described by the CMP indicate distinct differences and preferences when approaching change.
To increase individual's awareness of how they deal with change
All organisation members
10-15 minutes to complete and score
Dr. John Nicholls