Guide your organisation quickly, easily, and effectively through the ISO 9001:2000 registration process.
This convenient reference guide is designed to help your organisation follow its course toward ISO registration, from preparation to implementation and maintenance, with additional discussion about further improvement choices.
Because the registration process will affect everyone in your organisation, The Memory Jogger™ 9000/2000 is designed for use by every member of your company, not just the few people responsible for guiding the implementation process. Each clause is separated into sections describing what the clause is, why it should be done, how it should be done, and what is new in ISO 9001:2000.
Examples of quality documents and quality records are included to illustrate ways to comply with ISO requirements such as:
• Easy-to-follow explanations of the ISO 9001:2000 clauses
• Steps in preparing for registration
• Flowchart of the ISO registration process
• Problem-solving/process improvement model
• Guidelines for working with consultants, auditors, and registrars
• Preparation checklist
• Description of modifications to the ISO clauses
• Comparison of 1994 and 2000 clause structures
• Real-life examples of quality documents and records
• Pitfalls to avoid
• Discussion of options for continual improvement (ISO 9004, ISO 14000, QS-9000, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Criteria)
• “Tools and Techniques” resource list
• Contact information for organisations associated with standards
• Definitions of key terms and acronyms.
When to use The Memory Jogger 9000/2000™
The Memory Jogger 9000/2000 is the perfect tool for successful ISO 9001:2000 implementation in any organisation.
• Improve process performance
• Correct process deficiencies
• Attain higher levels of organisational performance