48 Page Facilitator Manual
The Influencing Style Clock Facilitator Guide provides a comprehensive explanation of how to administer the ISC Instrument and contains extensive explanatory notes on each of the four basic styles.
The Influencing Style Clock Inventory is appropriate for use at all organisational levels. It is likely to be of particular value to managers and supervisors, as well as to individuals in roles that have a negotiation, consultative, sales, or customer-service orientation.
• Conducting a Workshop or Seminar
• Administering the Instrument
• The Nature of Influencing
• Types of Influencing Style
• The Use of Influencing Power
• 'Push' and 'Pull' Styles of Influence
• Responses and Reactions to Influencing
• How We Influence Others . . .
and much more, 18 sections in all. Also included is a sample copy of the Participant Book.
To identify personal influencing styles
All organisation members
30 minutes to score and interpret
Dr. Jon Warner, B.A., M.B.A.