Identify your inherent personal style as it relates to people, tasks, time and situations. Understand self and others more clearly. Improve communications and increase your success in all relationships, both at work and at home.
The Quick Style Indicator is a professionall developed, self-administered, and self-scoring learning and communication tool. It is not a test that caan be passed or failed.
The QSI can assist you to do the following:
• Identify your basic personal style—the way you prefer to respond to time, people, tasks, and situations.
• Gain self-understanding self-acceptance, and greater appreciation and acceptance of others.
• Recognise the consequences and the effect of your interpersonal style when you relate to others.
• Discover your typical reactions to stress and pressure; learn how to compensate for your weaknesses.
• Better understand the style tendencies of others; learn to interact more effectively with people to, promote harmony and increase your credibility with others.
• Increase your productivity and success by sharing a common language when you speak with others about the style behaviours that are preferred at home or on a particular job.
• Determine your preferred work style and work atmosphere, to select the best style job, role, and/or career for you.
• Develop a plan to increase your style flexibility and effectiveness in relation to tasks and your interactions with others.
• Learn how you can best work as part of a team.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|OBJECTIVE||To identify inherent personal style as it relates to people, tasks, time and situations|
|AUTHOR||Terry D. Anderson, Ph.D., Ken Keis, M.N.A., Marilyn Hamilton, Ph.D., and Everett T. Robinson, M.A.|