Developing Real Transformational Leadership
Leaders are made, not born. You know that effective and successful leadership is not an accident and requires specific and measurable skills. The head of every successful organisation consistently tones and maintains his leadership muscle. The 20-page Leadership Skills Inventory (LSI-S) provides leaders with the necessary metrics to identify and develop their transformational leadership skills.
Use the Leadership Skills Inventory to:
• Increase a Leader’s impact
• Measure and strengthen their skills
• Increase productivity and teamwork
• Develop the art of leadership.
The LSI assesses the following skills areas:
• Interpersonal Communications
• Coaches and Problem-Management
• Consulting and Team Development
• Organisational Development.
Using this instrument, you can
• Establish your agreement to the 12 Transforming Leadership Principles
• Evaluate your proficiency level in any of the 60 Transforming Leadership Skills
• Assess your level of functioning in each of the five skills sections, and
• Determine your overall level of Leadership competency.
Through the LSI–S, you can become more confident, better equipped, and more effective with a wider range of individuals, teams, and organisations.
Use it to support your leaders in their journey to become inspiring, motivating transformational leaders. The LSI–S was not designed to assess your ability in technical or operational managerial areas. The LSI–S will help you gain insight and formulate a solid leadership-development plan in 50 to 60 minutes. As you proceed through the pages of this tool, you will see strengths you can maximise and identify areas that need to be worked on.
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.