Research shows that one of the critical skills separating good leaders from great leaders is the conscious use of intuition in daily decision-making. Great leaders actively call on their intuition to enhance decision-making, whereas less effective leaders tend to rely too heavily on traditional approaches.
Give your participants a key competitive advantage with the Intuitive Decision Making Profile (IDMP) . This instrument helps individuals learn to make complex decisions by putting their 'database' of real-world knowledge and experience to work using their intuition.
• Discover to what extent they already utilise their intuition.
• Determine when it is appropriate to use intuition in decision-making.
• Learn to identify and overcome emotional and cognitive 'blocks'.
• Enhance the conscious use of intuitive decision-making.
The IDMP Participant Booklet features pressure-sensitive scoring, a chart for determining when to use intuition, and action planning worksheets.
The Intuitive Decision Making Profile participant booklet includes:
• a description and interpretation of the intuition and decision-making model
• tips for practicing and improving the basic elements of intuition
• charts to help determine when intuition is appropriate in decision-making
• suggested resources for further study, and action planning charts.
Jim Andrews, Ph.D.