275 page binder plus book
Deliver high-impact customer service training that makes a difference. Teach your representatives how to create memorable customer experiences and meet changing customer demands — by telephone, via the Web and face-to-face. This practical guide walks you through all the steps and makes it look easy — whether you’re a new, seasoned, full-time or occasional trainer.
Inside the binder you’ll find 50 ready-made, proven activities that require less than an hour to complete. 50 Activities for Achieving Excellent Customer Service is a treasure chest of tools for teaching employees how to remain professional under adverse conditions, keep moods from influencing customer communication, listen to customers, work with associates and co-workers, solve problems, learn from embarrassing moments and much more. Also included:
• CD Documenter provides a template to develop your own library of documented customer service activities
• complimentary copy of the book Excuses, Excuses, Excuses… For Not Delivering Excellent Customer Service—And What Should Happen!
This resource manual provides:
• Activities that are sensitive to the new revolution taking place in customer service and meeting customer demands.
• Identification and creation of memorable experiences for your customer service representatives and their customers
• A valuable treasure of resources whether you are a seasoned veteran, a trainer/facilitator with middle-of-the-road years of experience, or a newcomer or occasional trainer
• 50 high quality activities which may be easily aligned with the specific needs and identified competencies within your customer service area.
• User friendly activities which take you step by step through the training process, allowing you to easily deliver high impact training that makes a difference.
• Activities which are easily customised to your needs and include a number of variations and additional insights and ideas to make them the right fit for your programmes.
• A CD Documenter to identify and develop your own customised collection of customer service interactions within your organisation.
• Powerful bonus sections are included to complement and support your customer service core values and enhance performance.
• A complimentary copy of Excuses, Excuses, Excuses... For Not Delivering Excellent Customer Service And What Should Happen!
• Effective tools to assist you in attaining the next level of success with that individual who needs to be your primary focus the Customer!
All organisation members
Variable less than an hour
Darryl S. Doane and Rose D. Sloat