275 page binder plus book
Deliver high-impact customer service training that makes a difference. Teach your representatives how to create memorable customer experiences and meet changing customer demands — by telephone, via the Web and face-to-face. This practical guide walks you through all the steps and makes it look easy — whether you’re a new, seasoned, full-time or occasional trainer.
Inside the binder you’ll find 50 ready-made, proven activities that require less than an hour to complete. 50 Activities for Achieving Excellent Customer Service is a treasure chest of tools for teaching employees how to remain professional under adverse conditions, keep moods from influencing customer communication, listen to customers, work with associates and co-workers, solve problems, learn from embarrassing moments and much more. Also included:
• CD Documenter provides a template to develop your own library of documented customer service activities
• complimentary copy of the book Excuses, Excuses, Excuses… For Not Delivering Excellent Customer Service—And What Should Happen!
This resource manual provides:
• Activities that are sensitive to the new revolution taking place in customer service and meeting customer demands.
• Identification and creation of memorable experiences for your customer service representatives and their customers
• A valuable treasure of resources whether you are a seasoned veteran, a trainer/facilitator with middle-of-the-road years of experience, or a newcomer or occasional trainer
• 50 high quality activities which may be easily aligned with the specific needs and identified competencies within your customer service area.
• User friendly activities which take you step by step through the training process, allowing you to easily deliver high impact training that makes a difference.
• Activities which are easily customised to your needs and include a number of variations and additional insights and ideas to make them the right fit for your programmes.
• A CD Documenter to identify and develop your own customised collection of customer service interactions within your organisation.
• Powerful bonus sections are included to complement and support your customer service core values and enhance performance.
• A complimentary copy of Excuses, Excuses, Excuses... For Not Delivering Excellent Customer Service And What Should Happen!
• Effective tools to assist you in attaining the next level of success with that individual who needs to be your primary focus the Customer!
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|AUDIENCE||All organisation members|
|TIME REQUIRED||Variable less than an hour|
|AUTHOR||Darryl S. Doane and Rose D. Sloat|