In The Manager as Role Modelyou will find out what being a role model really means and how to consciously set a good example in behaviour and attitudes. Also how you can use role models yourself to improve the example you set for others.
The Manager as Role Model Contents
• The importance of setting an example
• How to learn from others
• Modelling behaviours
• Modelling attitudes
• Learning by consciously modelling
• Choosing role models for yourself
• Dealing with times when you are not a good example
• A Guide to Better Management series sampler
The Guide to Better Management Audio Series is a collection of twelve titles based on neurolinguistic programming. This is an approach which can be applied to many business issues and helps you discover your own excellence.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|