Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
The theory behind Jungle Escape is based on research which suggests that the amount of time that a group allots to the planning and implementation phases of a project determines, in part, how effectively it operates as a team. It’s the basis upon which Jungle Escape broadly identifies three types of teams: Fragmented, Divergent, or Cohesive.
Rescuing teams around the world
New 5th edition celebrates Jungle Escape's 30th anniversary
An instant hit since it was first introduced thirty years ago, Jungle Escape is an experiential training game that takes new and intact teams on an imaginative adventure: having just survived a crash-landing in a remote jungle, a team of engineers must build an escape helicopter using the spare parts they were transporting.
Jungle Escape isn’t just about fun and games, though. Real learning is quickly absorbed by the players as they discover and practice the critical skills surrounding the processes of team planning, problem-solving, and decision-making. Before they know it, they’ve experienced first-hand the research-proven differences between a well-functioning 'Cohesive' team and a'Fragmented' or 'Divergent' one.
• Discover the difference between Fragmented, Divergent, or Cohesive teams
• Learn nine key indicators of team effectiveness
• Experience vital group-process skills such as problem-solving and decision-making
• Understand the importance of balancing planning and implementation
• Recognise the effect of individual behaviour on group productivity
• Immediate action planning steps for better team performance.