Conflict Strategies Inventory is a soft-skills training programme on conflict management strategies, based on the Blake and Mouton Styles Grid. The assessment identifies an individual’s preferred conflict strategy, examines each strategy, and enables individuals to develop an action plan to put learning into action.
In about 25 minutes this self-assessment, also available in a paper version, presents individuals with real world situations and identifies a preference for one of five basic conflict strategies. Scores create a personal Conflict Strategies Profile. We recommend adding a participantworkbook for more comprehensive learning.
Includes a credit for one Conflict Strategies Inventory online self-assessment.
• Personalised, full-colour interpretive report
• Conflict Strategies Profile
• Interpreting Your Results
• The Ten Conflict Situations
Purchase one per individual.
• Pinpoint one's preferred strategy for managing conflict
• Discover the five different ways people respond to conflict
• Understand how and when to utilize the Integrating strategy
• Learn and practice when to use alternative strategies
• Create a development plan to put the learning into action.