The Coaching Effectiveness Profile collects self- or 360-degree feedback on coaching competencies like empathising ability, listening skills, capacity to confront and challenge, problem-solving, mentoring, providing feedback, and empowering.
• Measures 7 core coaching competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
• Each behavioural item in the assessment is a positive coaching behaviour.
• Worded in simple, understandable and behavioural terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
• The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioural specifics including coaching tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
• In this online version, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.
When to Use the Coaching Effectiveness Profile:
• With team leader, supervision and management candidates.
• As an introductory training activity on coaching to expose participants to the full breadth of important coaching behaviours.
• With leaders and managers who may need development to become more motivational leaders.
• With team leaders and supervisors who are experiencing performance problems.
• With team leaders and supervisors who are working with inexperienced or unmotivated direct reports.
• As the center piece of either a 1-day facilitated training on coaching or with the CEP Workshop in more comprehensive 2 to 3 day coaching training.
• Coaching report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
• Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
• Standardised — The Coaching Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardised with 9 different competency-based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardised administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
• Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
• Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the CEP provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps