This product provides you with instant access to a single use of this assessment. Upon completing your order, you will receive an email with a link to take the assessment, followed by a second email providing access to your report.
This product includes 1 credit for a single use of this online assessment.
Time Management Effectiveness Overview
This 84 item behavioural assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on time management competencies that include predisposition/temperament, preparation, organisational ability, stress management, delegation, managing interruptions and results-orientation.
When to Use the Time Management Effectiveness Profile
- With any employees who can benefit from better time management.
- As an introductory training activity on time management to expose participants to the full breadth of important time management behaviours.
- With managers or others who are participating in job re-design and need to re-engineer their jobs to get more done with less time.
- With teams who need to allocate tasks and responsibilities with efficiency.
- As the center piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on time management.
- Time management feedback report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
- Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
- Standardised — The Time Management Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency-based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
- Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
- Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the Time Management Effectiveness feedback report provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
- Measures 7 core time management competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
- Each behavioural item in the assessment is a positive time management behaviour.
- Worded in simple, understandable and behavioural terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
- The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioural specifics including time management tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
- In the online format, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.