Time Management Effectiveness Overview
This 84 item behavioural assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on time management competencies that include predisposition/temperament, preparation, organisational ability, stress management, delegation, managing interruptions and results-orientation.
When to Use the Time Management Effectiveness Profile
- With any employees who can benefit from better time management.
- As an introductory training activity on time management to expose participants to the full breadth of important time management behaviours.
- With managers or others who are participating in job re-design and need to re-engineer their jobs to get more done with less time.
- With teams who need to allocate tasks and responsibilities with efficiency.
- As the centre piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on time management.
What to order: You will need 1 Paper or Online assessment per participant. For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.
The Time Management Effectiveness Profile facilitator guide provides a detailed process for assessing an individual’s existing capacity to manage their time efficiently and highlights specific areas where improvement might be possible. This is done by measuring time management ability in seven competency categories as follows:
- Preparation skills
- Organisational ability
- Pressure management skills
- Delegation skills
- Interruption management
- Results orientation skills.
Also includes a sample copy of the Profile.
Because the pace of life seems to grow ever faster, we all need the skills to make sure that we concentrate on our major personal and organisational objectives and to organise our time in the most efficient way possible.
Participant scores plot onto a histogram chart for each category, which quickly shows where efforts to improve should be concentrated in the future. Detailed interpretation notes are included for each category, including improvement actions for high scorers.