The Leadership Skills Inventory Online Self-Assessment (LSI-S) can be completed 24/7, if you or your client have an Internet connection. The Online version automatically calculates and totals your responses to the 12 Transforming Leadership Principles, each of the 5 sections, and the 60 questions. The Online LSI-S includes all the content of the print-based assessment.
Your results are stored in your very own Individual Learning Center where you can view, print, or forward (email) them to anyone at any time. The Online LSI-S is a powerful option that enhances any virtual support, coaching, supervisory, leadership, or professional development and/or educational processes.
The Leadership Skills Inventory–Self supports anyone in a leadership or supervisory role to first benchmark, then outline, specific steps to increase and improve his or her leadership effectiveness.
Use LSI-S to:
• Establish agreement to the 12 Leadership Principles.
• Assess competency in each of the 5 leadership sections.
• Evaluate proficiency in any of the 60 Transforming Leadership Skills.
• Confirm perceptions of your leadership skills as others see you, using the LSI–Others 360° feedback tool.
• Determine the required professional development.
• Identify required skills for success in any leadership role.