Alan Hunt and Neil Whitham have provided comprehensive support material in the 20-page Terrorist Incident Facilitator Guide. This contains:
• Introduction to Terrorist Incident (preparation and timings)
• Setting the scene—using the CD-ROM “briefing” slides
(in PowerPoint™ and Adobe Acrobat™ formats). Includes a script for the facilitator.
• Expert ranking and rationale
• Scoring and de-briefing the exercise
• Improving the quality of team discussions (input and handout)
• A sample copy of the Terrorist Incident Participant Workbook.