Sustainable Leadership Uses
The ‘SUSTAIN’ Leader diagnostic is designed to help individuals understand where they currently invest their time and effort, and to consider how they can become even more effective. To this end ‘SUSTAIN’ can be utilised in a number of ways;
• As a stand alone instrument for coaching and development.
• Integrated into leadership or management development workshops.
• As a pre workshop activity to identify specific learning goals.
The Sustainable Leadership Model has 4 elements which are, to some degree, interdependent.
Each element has a primary objective
• Personal Vision – to identify and pursue new, strategic opportunities.
• Encouraging Management – to prepare and motivate staff to become self managed.
• Enquiring and Enterprising Employees – to release the creativity and ingenuity of staff.
• Ethics and Environment – to preserve the wealth and potential of self, others and the environment.
Topics Covered Include
• Uses and Objectives
• Definitions and Intentions
• Completion and Scoring
• Interpreting Profiles
• Question and Scoring Sheets
• A copy of the Sustainable Leadership Participant Workbook.
Binder and Self-scoring questionnaire and workbook
To improve performance
All organisation members