PLEASE NOTE: This is not the complete game.
1 additional deck of 48 cards for the StylePlay Game. (Extra decks of cards are needed when working with more than 12 participants).
Add excitement and impact to your style training with StylePlay - 12 Group Card Games. These quick, energising games reinforce learning and build awareness in a fun, non-threatening manner.
How it Works
Each StylePlay card displays an adjective describing a characteristic that people usually demonstrate in daily interactions. Participants can take part in 12 different card games - or the facilitator can create a new game with the StylePlay cards. Each of the games allows participants to identify preferred styles - either their own, those of other participants, or those of famous people.
StylePlay - 12 Group Card Games can be used alone, in combination with any Style Series title, and with other training products. The Facilitator Guide features a brief overview of the Style Theory that is the basis of the games and the other Style Series instruments. In addition, Debriefing Questions and Key Learning Points are provided to help facilitators draw significance and participants to gain deeper insights.
• Understand the four personality styles
• Learn how the four styles interact
• Practice interacting with those of similar and different personality styles
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each style.
Uses for StylePlay
• Provide stand-alone activities such as ice breakers and energizers
• Incorporate into a learning experience on teamwork, leadership, or communication
• Include as an introduction or follow-up to What's My Style? and all the other Style Series titles
What to Order
For 8-12 participants, order one Complete Game, which includes a Facilitator Guide. For additional players, order an StylePlay 3rd Edition Extra Deck.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|OBJECTIVE||To increase awareness of individual styles|
|AUDIENCE||All organisational members|
|TIME REQUIRED||15 to 20 minutes per activity|
|AUTHOR||HRDQ Research & Development Team|