Today's customers want service that is faster, better, cheaper. But how do you know if your organization is prepared to meet that challenge? Find out with the Knock Your Socks Off Service (KYSOS) Readiness Assessment series.
Based on the best-selling Knock Your Socks Off Service® (KYSOS) book. This comprehensive tool provides customer service managers and employees valuable insight into their organisation's ability to deliver world-class service. It also helps them create an action plan for improvement.
How It Works
Through a self-assessment, customer service employees and managers respond to 79 statements about customer service behavior and practices. The Manager Guide pinpoints developmental areas and helps customer service managers plan for improvement. Used together, there isn't a more powerful tool to diagnose your organisation's readiness to deliver KYSOS.
- Assess current service practices, policies, and procedures
- Review 8 critical dimensions of Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Compare scores with those from more than 100 other companies.
Participants will learn:
- the 8 critical dimensions of Knock Your Socks Off Service®
- how your organisation's current service practices, policies, and procedures compare to those of more than 100 other companies
- how to take their organisation's service from ordinary to 'Knock Your Socks Off'.
Use the KYSOS Readiness Assessment Series as:
- an effective gauge of managers' and employees' perception of organisational readiness
- part of a service management/service quality improvement seminar
- a stimulus for a discussion and action planning session.
The Knock Your Socks Off Service® Readiness Assessment Series will guarantee your organisation is ready to deliver superior service to every customer, every day!
KYSO Self-assessment Table of Contents:
• 79-item Readiness Assessment with pressure-sensitive scoring
• How to Score Knock Your Socks Off Service
• Interpreting Your Scores
• Overall Effectiveness Score
• The Eight Knock Your Socks Off Service Dimension Scores
• Your Individual Dimension Profile
• Preparing for Improvement
• Improvement Opportunity References
• More Reading on Service
• Additional Resources.
Used together there isn't a more powerful tool to diagnose your organisation's readiness to deliver KYSOS!