By developing insights into the change process, there will be increased awareness into why some people:
- appear to be so threatened by change, while others are constantly dissatisfied with the status quo
- see both sides of an issue and others cannot
- respond to gradual, step-by-step change while others prefer radical, comprehensive changes.
The Change Management Predictor measures a person’s preferred style when confronted with change. The 20-item assessment is self-scoring and provides a personal change style score. This is based on the Change Style Continuum model.
What to order: You will need 1 self assessment per participant. For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.
CMP Selected Contents
- Change Management Predictor Questionnaire
- Your Change Management Predictor Profile
Part 1 Becoming Familiar with the CMP
- Change Profiles
Part 2 Benefiting from the CMP
- Negative Perceptions of Others
- The Change Management Challenge
- Personal Action Plan
Part 3 Supporting Material
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About the Author.
The CMP Continuum Model
The CMP has no right or wrong, or 'better or worse' style or score and is a powerful self-awareness assessment instrument.
The three styles described by the CMP indicate distinct differences and preferences when approaching change.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|ORDERING GUIDE||You will need 1 Self Assessment per participant. For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.|
|OBJECTIVE||To increase individual's awareness of how they deal with change|
|AUDIENCE||All organisational members|
|TIME REQUIRED||10-15 minutes to complete and score|
|AUTHOR||Dr. John Nicholls|