Emotional SMARTS will help you identify your knowledge and skill relating to the four cornerstones of the Emotional SMARTS model. Upon completion of the profile, you should be able to identify your knowledge and skills in the areas of:
- Behavioural Skills
- Contact or Connection Skills
- Decision-making Skills.
Form A Profile Overview
The Emotional SMARTS Self-Scoring Profile should enable you to:
- Capitalise on your Emotional SMARTS strengths
- Discover your Emotional SMARTS weaknesses
- Gain understanding of important Emotional SMARTS skills and competencies
- Better understand yourself and others
- Improve your decision-making skills.
The Emotional SMARTS Self-Scoring Profile, (Form B), is designed to help you understand and improve your emotional intelligence skills. You will have the opportunity to assess your emotional wellness as it relates to the four cornerstones and 16 supporting characteristics or skills sets of the Emotional Smarts model.
Form B Profile Overview
- Identify which Cornerstones and Characteristics are your strengths
- Identify which Cornerstones and Characteristics represent areas for improvement
- Increase your understanding of of how you can demonstrate your Emotional SMARTS skills both personally and professionally
- Explore, through self-assessment and discussion, methods of improving your Emotional SMARTS.
What to order: You will need 1 Self Assessment per participant (either Form A or B). For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.
The Emotional SMARTS Self-Scoring Profile is intended to be your own private and personal learning tool. It will help you identify your knowledge and skill relating to the four cornerstones of the Emotional SMARTS model. Upon completion of the profile, you should be able to identify your knowledge and skills in the areas of (A) Awareness, (B) Behavioural Skills, (C) Contact or Connection Skills, (D) Decision-making Skills.
Part 1 of the profile provides a visual image of your skills in the 4 Emotional SMARTS cornerstones, this section should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Part 2 provides visual images and definitions of your skills in the 16 characteristics, or skill sets, that support the 4 cornerstones identified in part 1. This section takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|ORDERING GUIDE||You will need 1 Self Assessment per participant (either Form A or B). For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.|
|OBJECTIVE||To identify and understand personality styles and strengths|
|AUDIENCE||All organisational members|
|TIME REQUIRED||30 minutes|
|AUTHOR||June Donaldson, MBA, Ed.D|