How It Works
The Team Effectiveness Profile (TEP) has been designed to function as a self-administered learning instrument. The TEP yields an overall Team Effectiveness Score as well as separate scores for each of the 5 areas indicating the general health of the group and blockages that hinder team effectiveness.
These 5 vital areas are:
1. Mission, Vision, and Goals;
2. Team Roles;
3. Operating Processes;
4. Interpersonal Relationships;
5. Interteam Relationships.
• Identify issues that block effectiveness
• Reduce or eliminate problems that can drain a group’s energy
• Maximise the group’s productive efforts.
Uses for the TEP
Appropriate for any type of team and all levels of team members and leaders, the TEP can be used as a stand-alone instrument or as a component in a larger team-building programme. The TEP can be used to:
• Measure pre-team building conditions
• Orient new teams to potential problems
• Unblock struggling teams
• Determine post- team-building results
We recommend administering the TEP periodically, as issues will change over a period a time.
Participant Guide includes:
• 50-item profile
• Pressure-sensitive scoring form
• Interpretive information
• Descriptions of the 5 team effectiveness areas
• Discussion guide
• Action planning.
Order one Participant Guide per participant.