Help those who’ve never had the opportunity to develop professional training skills.
Train the Trainer Instructor's Pack is thoroughly revised and updated, making it the most complete and valuable resource of its kind available today. Bring your managers, team leaders and other non-trainers quickly up-to-speed in the basic skills required to develop and conduct training confidently, competently and with ease.
This instructor's pack with CD-ROM is organised by lesson. Each lesson provides information about lesson objectives, time required, presentation methods, participant materials, equipment and supplies needed, and notes to the instructor particular to each lesson.
The training portion of each lesson is organised in a manner that takes you from beginning to end, with instructions provided in a 'linear' manner.
What to order: You will need 1 Coursebook per participant and 1 Instructor's Pack per Trainer to run the Workshop.
Loaded with practical tips, helpful precautions, checklists and tools, the revised edition includes:
- A completely new section on creating the training content for a learning objective
- 30 additional PowerPoint slides
- Updated case studies.
Selected Lessons include
- Introduction and Overview
- Adult Learning Principles
- Analysing the Training requirements
- Developing Learning Objectives
- Outlining the Training Content
- Selecting Training Methods
- Developing and Using Training Aids
- Developing a Lesson Plan
- Using Basic Facilitation Skills
- Handling Problem Situations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify new ways training can be used in their jobs
- Clearly understand how adults learn so they can teach others
- Analyse training requirements the first step in successful training
- Develop learning objectives that provide the direction for the rest of their training
- Select the most appropriate training methods
- Develop and use training aids the right way
- Create lesson plans
- Use basic facilitation skills
- Increase participation
- Conduct training using their lesson plans
- Evaluate training
- Transfer newly acquired training skills to the work setting.
Filled with insights it would take your managers years to gain on their own, Train the Trainer makes it easy for even beginner trainers to deliver powerful training that is skill-packed, memorable and achieves lasting and positive behaviour change.
You will need 1 Coursebook per participant and 1 Instructor's Pack per Trainer.
Paperback Book with CD
To teach non-professional trainers to develop and conduct effective training
All organisational members
Penny L. Ittner & Alex F. Douds