Your Complete Conflict Management Lunchtime Training–in a bag
Feed your hungry minds with a cost efficient Lunch & Learn– Conflict Management session. A functional and time-saving alternative to more traditional methods, each session will provide learners with a taste of each subject in a one hour feast.
This session covers the following areas:
• Definition of conflict management
• Why does conflict occur?
• Types of conflict
• How do I deal with conflict?
• Conflict reducing strategies
• Conflict management questionnaire.
Excerpt from Rapport Building Skills
• Be curious. Ask a lot of questions. People trust people who are interested in them.
• Be an open space listener. When you ask a question, deliberately pause to let the person answer.
• Be a flexible mirror. To make someone your're talking to feel comfortable it is helpful to mirror his or her demeanour.
• Be charismatic. When communicating, focus as if the person you're speaking to is your whole world.
• Be understanding. One other way to build rapport is to let the other person know that you understand their point of view.
Each Lunch & Learn Delegate Pack contains
• 10 Workbooks
• 10 'Lunch bags'
• 10 'What I have learnt' pledge cards.
The trainer kit needed to run the session is sold seperately.