Perspectives is a research-based, 68 item, assessment that gives Managers an objective analysis of their Management effectiveness in 17 competencies.
Perspectives is specifically designed for 360-degree feedback. The assessment helps managers identify development priorities and determine their known and unknown strengths by comparing their own self-perceptions to those of their supervisor, direct reports, and peers.
Each assessment includes:
- Unlimited raters for feedback
- Individual Report (No charge for group reports)
- Participant interpretation and development planning materials and job-aids.
- Development suggestions linked to highest development needs.
The Power of 360 Degree Feedback for Managers
The 360° assessment process can be immensely valuable when the right assessment and the right approach are matched with the organisation. Our expert product managers are experienced helping organisations implement Perspectives to ensure the programs success. Your facilitators or coaches will know how to overcome all the challenges associated with managers receiving performance feedback from peers and direct reports.
Why Should You Choose Our 360° Feedback Program for Your Organisation?
- Flexibility—This multi-rater assessment can be used as a self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports in any combination for 360° Feedback.
- Easy to Administer— Your organisation is set up with your own private online account to administer assessments and produce reports.
- You control the point at which online results are processed and reports generated.
- Confidentiality — Our process provides confidentiality so that peers and direct reports can feel comfortable giving honest feedback.
- Relevant Feedback—The assessment provides a method for accurately measuring competencies. Rather than answering questions about particular leadership competencies that can be difficult or impossible to make judgments about, respondents are asked to rate specific, observable behaviours associated with these competencies.
- Convenient— Online administration is easy to use and instant. You can review participant progress at any time.
- Group Reports Available—Now HR departments can plan for development needs corporate-wide! This 360° Feedback program can be used throughout the organisation as part of a complete strategy for improving management performance.
The Perspectives Competency Model