Based on Carl Jung’s well-known personality theory, this comprehensive self-assessment and instructor-led training tool identifies dominant and auxiliary preferences from eight creative styles:
Chock-full of practical tools, three workshops, and loads of insight, the Breakthrough Creativity Profile combines self-assessment with classroom training to help both individuals and teams improve their creative problem-solving skills, develop the ability to be inventive, become more productive, and achieve their creative best. Simply put, there isn't a better tool for building creativity in your organisation, whether you are working with customer service, marketing, operations, or the executive board.
What to order: You will need 1 Self Assessment per participant. For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.
- Understand creativity and the impact of creative talent differences
- Identify one's creative talents and recognise the contributions of each style
- Improve problem-solving and inventive thinking capabilities
- Assess team member creative talents and construct a team profile
- Create an action plan for individuals and teams to become more creative.
- Creativity and Eight Creative Talents Exercise
- Five Steps of the Creative Problem-Solving Process
- Creative Problem-Solving Exercises
- Action Planning
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|ORDERING GUIDE||You will need 1 Self Assessment per participant. For maximum benefit, purchase 1 Facilitator Guide per trainer.|
|OBJECTIVE||To measure Dominant and Auxiliary Creative Talents|
|AUDIENCE||Individuals at any organisational level|
|TIME REQUIRED||Administration–30 minutes Interpretation–40 minutes|
|AUTHOR||Lynne C. Levesque, EdD|