Includes 1 credit for this online assessment.
You will need to purchase 1 credit per individual participant. (Quantity discounts are available, starting at 50 units per purchase.)
• Personalised, full-colour report
• Why Be Concerned About Style?
• Understanding Your Style
• Understanding Personal Style
• Your Style Profile
• Your Style Strengths
• Your Style Trouble Spots
• Flexing Your Personal Style
• Recognising Others’ Dominant Style
• Applying What You’ve Learned.
What's My Style? starts with a style assessment in which individuals are given 18 pairs of adjectives. With a limit of 5 points, assessment-takers distribute points between the two adjectives in each pair – indicating the degree to which they feel the word describes their behaviour. Scoring the assessment reveals a 'My Style Profile' and a dominant preference for one or more four personal styles: Direct, Spirited, Considerate, and Systematic.
• Pinpoint one of four style preferences
• Discover how style affects behaviour
• Recognise the strengths and weaknesses of each style
• Learn how to interact with different styles.