A Personal Assessment Tool that Reveals How You Resolve Ethical Dilemmas
How do you resolve the ethical and moral dilemmas that arise in your life? Can you identify, articulate, and defend the ethical principles that govern and influence your ethical and moral decision-making?
The Ethical Type Indicator Facilitator Guide explains how to use The Ethical Type Indicator with The Seminar on Ethical Reasoning - an experiential workshop in which participants discover, examine and explore their ethical values and inner ethical constitution.
Conduct a two-hour, half-day or full-day training workshop in your organisation to:
• Demonstrate the organisations commitment to ethical behaviour
• Provide a framework for understanding how ethical dilemmas can be confronted and resolved in a thoughtful and meaningful way
• Inspire greater ethical conduct and behaviour within your organisation
• Provide a new and different perspective on diversity and tolerance
• Discourage wrongful, illegal and unethical conduct and save your organisation money in potential litigation costs
The Training Manual includes:
• Background information on The Ethical Type Indicator
• Detailed instructions for its use
• The trainer's guide for conducting a seminar on ethical reasoning using The Ethical Type Indicator
• Seminar outlines
• PowerPoint® slide show.
To resolve ethical and moral dilemmas
Louie V. Larimer