Includes downloadable information about the specific methods and research used to develop and test Leading Change at Every Level.
Go through checkout as if purchasing and upon completion of your order, you will receive an email containing a link to the PDF document.
Whether you’re in the midst of a change effort or just planning one, you’ll need Leading Change at Every Level. Created for all organisational levels, this diagnostic tool drives home the importance of individual behaviour to the success of an overall change effort.
Leading Change at Every Level generates scores in five dimensions:
• Modeling the Change
• Communicating about the Change
• Involving Others in the Change
• Helping Others Break from the Past
• Creating a Supportive Environment for the Change
Leading Change at Every Level Learning Outcomes:
• Examine behaviours that lend to or inhibit change efforts
• Develop change leadership skills and behaviours
• Generate support for change efforts
• Establish an effective learning environment
• Improve ability to lead change
Leading Change at Every Level is ideal for employees who are currently leading a change effort and want to identify actions to assist the process, want to evaluate their effectiveness leading a recent change, and are planning to lead a change effort in the near future.
The expanded Leading Change at Every Level consists of:
Participant Guide: 30-item assessment with three-part, pressure-sensitive scoring form, interpretive information, action planning, and suggestions for communicating change. Order one guide per participant.