Objectives Matter To The Performance Of An Organisation
And yet, in many organisations the quality of objectives is poor at best and non-existent at worst. This pack is based on the universally recognised SMART framework for objective setting. Setting Powerful Objectives contains powerful reminders about the huge payoff to be gained from setting meaningful objectives and clear guidelines on the potential pitfalls which can arise when people are not engaged or fearful about having objectives.
The growth of an organisation is directly related to its aspirations. Aspirational situations are brought to life by powerful objectives which set the direction of travel and identify the specifics of each key milestone along the way. Aspiration helps to make work meaningful; aspiration encourages continuous, forward movement resulting in the raising of skill. knowledge and experience of people in an organisation.
48 Coaching Questions to help aspiring leaders and managers:
• get clear about objectives
• overcome resistance and get buy in
• define exact success criteria
• avoid potential pitfalls.
A just-in-time tool that will enable every user set clear objectives. AND challenge you to get clear on the specifics of:
• Defining exact success criteria
• Assessing the level of buy-in of the individual and other stakeholders
• Confirming that the objective is both realistic and time bound.
35 Skill Prompts to remind you how to have high impact conversations that make a difference to the quality and impact of the objectives they are involved in setting.
This pack is ideal for:
• Aspiring Managers and Leaders
• 1st Line Managers, including Team Leaders and Supervisors
• Experienced Managers and Leaders who have not previously had any formal training on how to set powerful objectives
• Experienced Managers working on raising their level of capability/understanding around setting powerful objectives
• All levels of Managers and Leaders requiring a just in time tool/reminder on how to set up powerful objectives which benefit the individual and other stakeholders including the organisation
• Coaches and trainers working with Leaders and Managers to raise their level of capability/understanding around setting powerful objectives
• Anyone who needs to set their own objectives, particularly self-employed business owners and people who head up SMEs
• Non-executive Directors who need to establish their specific contribution to a business and/or to challenge the objectives of the people running the organisations which they work with.
Coaching Conversations at Work are passionate about conversation. We are on a mission to get people talking about the things that matter in the workplace.