Includes 1 credit for one Get Fit For Coaching 180º Online Assessment
You will need to purchase 1 credit per individual participant.
• Coaching Warm-up
• Your Coaching Competencies Profile
• Flexing Your Coaching Muscles
• The Benefits of Coaching - Building Rapport
• Observing and Analysing
• Questioning and Listening
• Providing Feedback
• Facilitating Learning.
A complete fitness programme for coaches
Effective coaches equate to stronger leaders, more motivated employees, improved morale, and better communication in the workplace. So what does it take to become great?
While there are many skills and attributes of an effective coach, Get Fit for Coaching identifies and assesses areas of strength and improvement based on 5 critical skills found in research and literature: Building Rapport, Observing and Analysing, Questioning and Listening, Providing Feedback, and Facilitating Learning.
• Identify areas of strength and areas for improvement
• Provoke critical thinking on what it takes to be an effective coach
• Learn how to apply their new knowledge on the job.