Maximising Engagement and Performance Objectives
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
• define and apply the concepts of accountability to achieve organisational results.
Lead and manage the Accountability for Results Process to achieve organisational goals by
• defining assignments to increase the ability of team members to achieve successful results,
• evaluating individual and team performance maturity to accept and own assignments,
• selecting the right leadership approach to obtain results at the performance level needed,
• creating clear agreements with team members that maintain focus and overcome obstacles to successful task completion.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|FORMAT||Binder with CD and Participant Workbook|
|OBJECTIVE||To achieve results that reflect individual and organisational goals|
|AUTHOR||Lee S. Johnsen & Thomas Westbrook, Ph.D.|