In any job it is important to know how to motivate yourself and, of course, in other people.
Motivating Others looks at some of the general patterns of motivation which apply to all of us. It examines your motivating factors and how to use them, then apply the same principles to motivating others.
Motivating Others Contents
• The difference motivation makes
• Identifying patterns of motivation
• Recognising priorities in motivation
• Looking at your own motivation and learning to motivate yourself
• Find out what motivates others and using their motivational patterns
• Setting the example of motivation
• A Guide to Better Management series sampler
A Guide to Better Management Audio Series is a collection of twelve titles based on neurolinguistic programming. This is an approach which can be applied to many business issues and helps you discover your own excellence.