Employers should no longer recruit for the long term, but to get the job done today, tomorrow, and next week. The key to continued success for companies now is the ability to adapt rapidly to new circumstances. Staffing may have to expand quickly in one skill area, or contract quickly in another; or do both at the same time. Strategies for staffing must therefore be geared to this reality. The best practices outlined in this pocket guide are presented as keys and processes supplemented by worksheets and checklists intended to give your organisation the advantage when it comes time to quickly and effectively bring in the talent you need.
Selected Contents of this revised and updated booklet
• 31 Skills to Look For in the Worker of the Future
• Profiting the Person You Want to Hire
• Attracting Large and Diverse Pools of Applicants
• Developing Your Recruiting Plan
• Developing a Persuasive Message
• Six Quick Tips to Improve Your Recruiting Campaign