This comprehensive talent development package contains our entire suite of fully-developed workshop tools, all in one place on a USB drive* for the first time. With over 40 hours of time-segmented workshop content and more than 100 experiential activities, it will provide you a ready-to-implement solution needed to unleash the leadership potential of everyone in your organization.
The Facilitation Set includes the following materials for facilitators:
- The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- LPI Leadership Practices Inventory Debrief/Workshop
- Leadership is Everyone's Business Workshop
- The Challenge Continues Workshop
- Additional materials including The Leadership Challenge Values Cards Facilitation, LPI Action Cards Facilitation, and The Leadership Challenge Activity Book
*Please note this is product is a digital-only resource. You will receive the USB drive packaged inside a small box with registration instructions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
James Kouzes and Barry Posner are the authors of The Leadership Challenge, which has sold close to 2 million copies and spawned an entire franchise of products published by Jossey-Bass and Pfeiffer. They are THE premier leadership experts working today. Both live in the San Francisco Bay area.
James Kouzes is the Dean's Executive Professor of Leadership, Leavey School of Business at Santa Clara University, and one of the leading executive educators in the United States.
Barry Posner is Professor of Leadership at Santa Clara University, where he served as Dean of the Leavey School of Business for twelve years (1996-2009).