Learn to maximise this technology to link personnel across cities, states, and countries. Every manager needs to know the 'best uses' of these basic technologies.
E-mail, voice mail, conference calls, and video conferences have revolutionised communication. Companies are dependent on technology to link personnel across cities, states, and countries, especially as virtual teams become more a part of our business environment.
Yet, companies rarely provide formal training on how to manage these resources. The Manager's Pocket Guide to eCommunication booklet provides guidelines for communicating effectively through e-mail and voice mail, suggestions for getting the most out of your conference calls and video conferences, and creative and practical suggestions for communicating with, building, and managing your virtual team.
Selected Contents Include
• Communicating Effectively through E-Mail
• Communicating Effectively through Voice Mail
• Getting the Most out of your Conference Calls (as a presenter or as a participant)
• Video Conferences are really just Virtual Meetings
• E-Mail, Voice Mail, Conference Call, or Video Conference–Which one should I use?
|Attribute name||Attribute value|